Swirl is adding to our growing Digital Product Development Team! This team designs and develops digital products that provide delightful customer experiences in service of user needs – with a relentless outside-in perspective. We apply Product Design methodologies like Design Thinking and Agile Development with dedicated, cross—functional work teams that collaborate closely with our clients. The Digital Account Supervisor role will be responsible for helping lead the redesign and redevelopment of the digital experience for a leader in the B2B technology space. He/She should provide strong organizational skills to the discipline of account and project management, providing the highest possible professional standards for client management and reporting. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Primary point of contact and owner of the day to day client relationship.
- Own all client engagement with the digital experience and brand teams - setting and managing client expectations, providing reports on project success, and soliciting post-project feedback and information. Partner with the Technical Product Manager providing support as needed with engagement with client development team.
- Ensure the communication of design and development tasks estimates and timing is clear to the client, and that the interdependencies are well understood by all.
- Ensure that the product design and development efforts are well aligned with digital marketing campaigns that drive to the product, are driven from the engagement with the product, and/or are integrated within the product itself.
- Collaborating with internal teams to develop and manage the creation of proposals including cost estimates, project plans, and product roadmaps.
- Partner with the Technical Product Manager (owner of the Product Roadmap), ensuring the design workstream is well coordinated with development.
- Act as an advocate for the business, brand and user needs throughout a project or engagement
- Coordinating internal teams to deliver against the client projects and product builds in a way which meets the objectives of the client and/or campaign.
- Acting as an escalation point with the client as needed to ensure issues are quickly addressed and the product roadmap is able to stay on track as unexpected issues arise.
- Continually identifying ways in which Swirl can support the client in the achievement of its business and communications goals.
We're looking for people with:
- 4-5+ years of experience working within a digital agency.
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal and client management skills.
- Understanding of digital marketing with prior exposure to digital creative teams and builds, experience design, interactive advertising, web design and/or application design.
- Understanding of Design Thinking and experience working on projects that employ both Lean UX, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in managing integrated digital campaigns using marketing automation technology (e.g. Oracle Marketing Cloud).
- Track record in managing and growing client relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills, strong writer and verbal communicator.
Who are we?
Swirl! Founded in 1997, at the epicenter of the digital revolution, Swirl is independently owned and independent in spirit. With headquarters in San Francisco’s majestic Presidio National Park, it’s a full-spectrum ideas agency: advertising, marketing, communications, retail experiences, and brand actions – with an added dimension of a 1,400 acre back yard. We believe: in people first, in collaboration, and in a healthy and passionate culture. We also believe that brand success in the 21st century will be rooted in brand actions and our clients range from national and international brands such as Microsoft Stores, DocuSign, CA Technologies, Juniper Networks, Box, Cool Effect, and Peet's Coffee, to regional favorites, like Walt Disney Family Museum, The Marine Mammal Center, The San Francisco YMCA, and PG&E.
What you can expect from us:
- A culture of excellence
- Passionate colleagues
- Fair compensation
- Exciting collaborative environment
- A forum to have your ideas heard and built upon
- Access to executive leadership
- Autonomy and the room to make decisions
- The runway to maximize your ability
- A great culture for the fun and curious
- Training to continue to improve and grow